Your privacy is critically important to us. At Property Condition Surveys Ltd, we have a few fundamental principles:
- We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
- We store personal information for as long as we have reason to keep it or where we have a statutory or regulatory obligation to retain the information.
- We aim for transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information
What and why we collect data
In order to provide you with quotes and services, we may collect, name(s), contact information including email address and or telephone numbers and demographic information such as house number / name and post code.
What we do with the information gathered
The information gathered may be shared with organisations such as local authorities, government departments and other relevant organisations, when in relation to undertaking instructions given by yourselves. Information is required to;
- Supply services, requested by you through our website
- Send Survey reports
- Send Invoices and payment reminders
- Send email notifications specifically requested by yourselves
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website
Security of personal Data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical and electronic safeguards to secure the information we collect online.
How long will we retain your information?
Information collected will be retained for a period no longer than is necessary, however it is recommended by the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) that we retain client records for a minimum of six years, and up to fifteen years where defending professional negligence claims is a concern.
How can I access the information you hold about me?
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please make a request headed Data Protection Request to firstname.lastname@example.org